A few years ago, I posted 20 Facts about me because that tag was going around Facebook. It was a trend a few years before that as well. I haven’t seen it in awhile, but I kind of wanted to do it again because I like to see how much I’ve changed over the years. See how many facts I come up with that are the same, and how many might never have come up before.
- I knew in 8th grade that I wanted to be a photographer.
- I have a black belt in Taekwondo.
- I cry when I think about abandoned puppies and I wish I could adopt every puppy and make them feel safe and loved.
- I get the hiccups instantly after eating something spicy.
- I hate shrimp. I dislike most seafood, but I detest shrimp.
- I strive every day to ensure that my anxiety doesn’t define me.
- I can’t whistle.
- Eyeballs are gross. End of story.
- I wish I was more of a gamer than I actually am. I know that’s weird. Like the solution is simple, play more games. But I don’t know, I value sleep and other things more, I guess.
- I don’t like bars.
- I think garlic bread is like, my favorite thing ever.
- I’d say my biggest pet peeve is when someone treats me like I’m stupid, or makes me feel stupid.
- I’m self-conscious about my coffee breath.
- Earwigs make me want to puke.
- I have a slight Pokemon obsession.
- I have never been to Disney World.
- I wish I was bi-lingual. Specifically, I wish I knew German.
- When I was little I really wished I had a twin. I didn’t have an imaginary friend, I had an imaginary twin sister.
- I sometimes feel inferior to my smart friends.
- I’m very good at procrastinating.
That’s it. 20 Facts, as of right now. Who I am today is way different than who I was a few years ago, and it’s just really interesting to go back and see that.
I had other plans for what I was gonna blog but I am not sure that I’ll have time to shoot it before I leave for vacation. If I do, I’ll post it but if I don’t it’ll have to wait awhile.