So, I thought it would be fun to talk a little bit about my personal opinions about makeup. Then I found this questionnaire. I used to do this sort of thing with my old Xanga blog all the time. And I promise my blog is not going to spiral into this all the time thing. But, I did figure this would be a bit easier for me and less horribly boring for you, since it saves me from babbling on and on about makeup.
Let’s get to it.
1. How often do you wear makeup?
Almost every day, to varying degrees. More natural looks for work and bolder looks for going out.
2. When did you start using makeup?
I started playing with makeup when I was in 8th grade. But, I went through phases when I didn’t wear any on and off for a long time.
3. Do you remember the first kind of makeup you ever used?
I don’t know what the brand was called but I’m sure it was from Claire’s. Either that or Avon.
4. Do you refuse to leave the house without wearing makeup?
5. Or do you find it more liberating to not use cosmetics?
No, I’d prefer to wear it, but I can give my face a break once in awhile.
6. What’s your favorite brand of makeup ever?
I’m a big fan of e.l.f.
7. Where do you buy most of your cosmetics?
Drug store. Almost exclusively. I also shop at Ulta.
8. How much is too much to spend on makeup?
Depends on what it is, I suppose. But I don’t think I’ve ever spent over $20 on any one thing.
9. About how much makeup do you own?
Not much, one small cosmetic box full and like, 2 eyeshadow palettes that don’t fit in there.
10. Lipstick or lip gloss?
11. What’s your favorite color lipstick and/or lip gloss to wear?
My current favorite is the super cheap Wet N Wild, and my favorite color of that one is called Pink Ice.
12. If you could only use one makeup product for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Probably my Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer. Because at least I can look alive everyday.
13. What’s your favorite eyeshadow color?
I’ve been obsessed lately with this really pretty metallic green that came in Ulta’s Baked Eyeshadow Trio: Wall Street.
14. Do you wear a lot of makeup during school?
I’m not in school. But I did sometimes.
15. Do you ever wear makeup to the gym or the beach?
Well for the gym, I usually went after I still had my makeup on from the day, and it’s not like I’m going to wash it off just because I’m going to the gym. For the beach I may wear some waterproof mascara, but that’s it. Gotta look cute still, ya know?
16. When it comes to eyeliner, do you use a regular pencil or liquid eyeliner?
I actually don’t wear a lot of eyeliner anymore. But whenever I do, I switch off.
17. Have you ever gotten your makeup done professionally?
I have not.
18. Have you ever wanted to be a makeup artist?
Yeah, for glamour shots and stuff.
19. Do you use foundation, concealer or bronzer? Or all of them?
Foundation and Concealer.
20. Be honest, do you always wash your makeup off before bed?
I’d be lying if I said I have never skipped it. But it’s bad to skip. I’m definitely pretty good about washing it off every night, for the most part.
21. What’s one makeup trend you would love to try?
I would like to attempt through whole highlight/contour thing.
22. What’s one makeup trend you just don’t get?
The aforementioned contouring.
23. Which celebrity do you think always has awesome makeup?
I honestly have no idea. I guess I never really pay attention to that.
24. Do you think you’re good at applying makeup?
I think I’m okay. I’m probably about as good as I’m ever gonna get at it.
25. Do you ever watch makeup tutorial videos on YouTube?
Yes. Very yes!
That’s all for that. I’m hard at work on my Christmas Haul. So, that should be coming soon. Keep an eye out.